Careers at Tucson ER & Hospital
- Administrative Staff
If you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.
RN Night Shift (Full Time)
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administration of medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
For full job description and requirements click here.
Patient Access Representative (Part Time)
- Strong administrative and organized skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance plans are beneficial
Including, but not limited to:
- Maintain appropriate intake of patients both inpatient and emergency with maintaining the highest patient satisfaction as well as discretion
- Collecting information such as patient demographics and insurance information, etc.
- Preparing patient admission and discharge documentation
- Maintaining HIPPA compliance at all times